Thursday, February 23, 2012

Summer on the Brain

My two-year-old has been asking me recently if we can go to the beach. I've got family vacation photos scattered throughout the house, many at the beach. No matter how many times I explain that it's too cold, she insists she wants to go now! All the beach talk has really made me want to pack my bathing suit and hop a plane to a warm, sunny destination.

Since that's not in the cards, I thought I'd pull out some sketchbook pages from vacations past.

Morning palm trees in Cocoa Beach

View from our Cocoa balcony

Wavelets capped by billowy clouds

If you're lucky enough to be vacationing soon, enjoy! If you're still got awhile like me, I hope these tide you over til summer!

1 comment:

Carly said...

I'm with Violet and want to be on a beach. It's not too cold at SOME beaches!

LOVE the third picture.