Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Review of HIDDEN ANIMAL MUGS

Originally submitted at UncommonGoods
Keep tea parties full of surprises with these extra-roomy ceramic mugs sculpted with fox, owl and bear figurines inside each cup. Like china from Alice's tea party, each whimsical piece is sure to bring imagination with every sip. Drink up to reveal your hidden animal! Designed by Angeline Tetr...

Special and sweet
By Erin the designer from Easton, PA on 12/20/2011
5out of 5
Pros: High Quality, Attractive Design, Dishwasher Safe, Sturdy
Best Uses: Occasional use
Describe Yourself: Stylish
I bought these for my mother in law, hoping they will make a neat treat for her grandkids when they visit. They are whimsical and beautifully designed. And to my pleasant surprise, they are actually much larger in life, and more sturdy than I imagined from the picture. I was thinking play teacup, but this is actually something you could use for everyday coffee if you wanted to.

No comments: